As the sun begins to sink lower in the sky and the night becomes chilly and dark, before we even notice the changing of colors with our eyes, our senses tell us that the energy of summer has come to an end. The autumn equinox arrives Tomorrow.
The changing seasons are key points in the cycle of life in nature, and within this cycle, many ancient cultures perceived a powerful deeper message for humanity.
Autumn is here !!! , a time to acknowledge growth and expansion as a natural evolution of being. Our lives go through cycles of growth, harvest, death, and rebirth just as we see in nature.
On the Fall Equinox, you may want to honor all that you have in your life and shift your consciousness from one of lack to one of prosperity and gratitude. Great time starts and I want to share this beautiful exercise with you. You will need some squares of fabrics, seeds, a long pieces of thread.
1. Find a quiet space and time just for you
2. Relax and connect with your soul.
3. Take the little fabric pieces. One by one place a bunch of seeds in the center. Think about something you want to transform into your life. Anything!. It may be circumstances, lacks, relationships, feelings, etc. Do not judge yourself, be completely honest. One thought at the time for one piece of fabric at the time. Every time you place the thought and the seeds on the piece of fabric, you are going to tie it, making little bags with the seeds inside. Do not cut the thread, it should connect all the things you are letting go. Continue doing it until you finish to place all those things you want to transform.
4. When you finish placing everything, then, cut the thread. Pick one of the elements: Water, Fire, Aire, Earth, and let to go through one of those all your prayer ties.
5. Next day do the same with your goals, dreams, and desires.
Taking the time to do this it's taking time to really listen to yourself. It is a physical representation of your real conscious, and it's a connection with the purest part of yourself, setting your deepest feelings and thoughts to the Universe. Miracles come when we really think and express with our hearts.
Have an amazing week full of gratitude and transforming energy. Remember: we are amazing and unique !!!.
God, your God, under any name or shape, lives inside of you.
Check My Phoenix Circle. I would love to share many tools, motivations, exercises, habits, etc with you. I would love to Co-create the best World for us, together.